The CertGuard Advanced CertSearch
Q: What is the Advanced CertSearch?
A: The Advanced CertSearch is a Custom Google Search Engine that we have adapted to provide IT Professionals and Exam Candidates in the IT Industry with the most comprehensive list of clean (braindump-free) certification information.Q: How do I know that the results will be safe to use?
A: CertGuard is using the same information that we have provided in our Basic CertSearch to provide you with a more comprehensive list of Certification websites to choose from. We have individually gone through each of the websites and manually included or excluded the sites from the list so that everything you see will be free of braindumps and full of good solid study materials.Q: What has been Included/Excluded from the list?
A: CertGuard has categorized every IT Certification Website on the internet. The following are the most important categories of websites that have been included/excluded from the list:
- Included: Clean Sites, Book Sites, BootCamps, and Voucher Sites.
- Excluded: Braindump Sites, Gunman Sites, Link Dumps, Dirty Forums, Unethical Sites, Mass Distribution Sites, and Sites that we are still researching.
Now you can safely search from your own browser. FREE of Braindumps, FREE of Charge!!!
Currently available for Internet Explorer Only. We're working on getting you this same funtionality for the latest Firefox versions as well.Installation Instructions
Internet Explorer 7 To Skip Steps 1-5, Click Here
- Open Internet Explorer 7
- To the far right of the Search Bar at the top of the browser (See Image), click on the pulldown arrow to expose the menu.
- Click on Change Search Defaults...
- In the Window, Click the Find More Providers... link. Or just Click Here
- You should now be in a New Browser Window with the title Add Search Providers to Internet Explorer 7
- In the Yellow "Create Your Own" Box on the right, paste the following code in Box 3.
- In Box 4, type in CertGuard CertSearch (or anything else you feel like naming it, what's important is that you know which search to use)
- Click the Install Button.
You're DONE!!! Congratulations, you just made a very wise decision.FireFox Coming Soon!!!
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, praises, bitches, gripes, or complaints, then you are welcome to leave them with us in our CertGuard Searches Forum